Monday 26 November 2012

Long time between posts

WOW it really has been a long time since my last post. Oppps.

I just really didn't seem to have the desire to sit don and write anything, Im not even sure where this post is going to go either to be honest.

I have even been slack at reading all the blogs that I enjoy. There seems to be a lot of reading going on for me lately and perhaps that is why the blog world has taken a fall.

I have enrolled todo a course by correspondence and so I have been doing a far whack of reading for that, there are lots of notes and lots of thinking about what I am going to write down for answers to my assignments. It might just be time to get stuck in and start trying to put the thoughts into a nicely written formatted draft.

I still haven't found a good blog reader for the iPad, maybe this would help. If anyone can suggest one that would be handy.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your correspondence course, Stacey!
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I’m hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12.
    Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    There’s a little giveaway too. :-) 

    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

    Take care,

    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete