Tuesday 6 November 2012

Ban Live Export Campaigns

I believe that we don't need to and should not send Australian animals overseas to be slaughtered. There is strong evidence that more ethical and humane ways of putting these animals to rest are not adhered to one the animals are set to sea (which would be taxing on them).

Can I please ask that you get involved and contact relevant people who may be able see your disgust at this and make changes.

Following are links that I have used today to write my distatse for this. If anyone knows of any others please let me know. 

www.rspca.org.au/how-you-can-help/campaigns/ban-live-export/

www.getup.org.au/campaigns/animals/end-live-exports

www.banliveexport.com

Facebook links;

https://www.facebook.com/#!/RSPCAAustralia

https://www.facebook.com/#!/AnimalsAustralia

1 comment:

  1. I am all for a ban on live export too, Stacey. It sickens me to the core that, nowadays, the big industries care more about money than their humanity. The recent debacle in Pakistan was unforgivable and should never be allowed to happen again. I've been supporting the Animals Australia campaigns from the get-go and will continue to do so. I also share on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for helping to make a difference. xo

    ReplyDelete